We are recruiting for seasonal Chefs to work in our kitchens across the busy summer months. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented and ambitious Chefs to work together to create food that is innovative, inspired, and immaculately prepared. The Chefs should have exceptionally high standards and a thorough knowledge of sourcing organic, seasonal, and sustainable produce. An interest in vegan cuisine is essential.
To provide a culture of creative excellence in terms of both food product/service and professional training, ensuring exemplary customer experiences and supporting the strategic management of Stuarts.
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Free staff lunches and local business discounts
- Social and wellbeing events & activities
- Restaurant trips
- Pension scheme
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Senior Sous Chef in catering or 3 Rosette or 1 Michelin star restaurant environment is essential
- Daily management of the kitchen
- Sourcing of produce
- Recruiting of kitchen staff
- Writing of menus
- Liaising directly with clients
- Planning and executing events for up to 500 people